The pressure to plan a successful corporate event is high. Whether it’s your sole job as an events specialist or just one of the many hats you wear at your company, planning a corporate event is a time-consuming endeavor.
Next time around, forego the usual hotel or function room and wow your guests with an event under a Sperry Tent. The ability to be outside, underneath a handcrafted tent, with grass underfoot and landscape all around, is something they will appreciate and always remember.
Sperry Tents Hamptons specializes in corporate event setups ranging from one tent to multiple tents, all outfitted with flooring; lighting; and heaters, fans, or generator power as needed. Outside, we can arrange for the tent’s pennant flags to sport your company’s colors or logo with advanced notice. Inside, we can help hang banners or even equipment/products underneath the canopy for all to see.
We work with Long Island’s private schools and community colleges on a variety of tented events, from alumni weekends to awards ceremonies to outdoor graduation ceremonies. For large events like graduations, our largest tents, like the 66’ x 106’ and 66’ x 126’, are ideal options. We can also create multi-tent setups, with covered walkways in between for maximum guest comfort no matter the weather.
We can arrange for the tent’s pennant flags to sport your academic institution’s colors or logo with advanced notice. We can also help hang banners underneath the canopy for all to see.
The craftsmanship and aesthetics of our tents are an ideal match for a discerning guest list and are well suited to the magnitude of any high-profile student, faculty, and alumni occasion. We guarantee that attendees will ooh and ahh over their sailcloth surroundings.
Fundraisers and Galas
We admire the people and organizations working hard every day on a variety of important causes, and we also know that fundraising is a vital part of the equation. In-season, the ultimate Hamptons gala is held outdoors under Sperry Tents, taking advantage of the island’s coastline and world-class scenery.
When The Hamptons’ most active nonprofits, organizations, and associations want to host a gala fundraiser to remember – one that will wow attendees and improve on last year’s donations – they call Sperry Tents Hamptons. To date, we have worked with the following organizations on high-level charitable events that require hours of upfront planning, flexibility, and flawless execution.
Here’s a sampling of the charities and nonprofits we’ve worked with to date:
- ACRIA’s Cocktails at Sunset, Presented by David Yurman
- All Star Code’s Summer Benefit
- Ann Liguori Charity Events
- Evelyn Alexander Wildlife Rescue Center’s “Get Wild” Summer Gala
- Gimme Shelter Animal Rescue’s Annual Summer Benefit
- Greek Orthodox Church of the Hamptons’ Annual Blue Dream Summer Gala for Global Works and Refugees
- The Hamptons Paddle & Party for Pink
- The Nature Conservancy’s Summer Benefit, Hosted by Ina and Jeffrey Garten
- Perfect Earth Project’s Annual Benefit
- Planned Parenthood’s Annual East End Benefit
- Quogue Wildlife Refuge’s Wild Night for Wildlife
- Robin Hood’s Piaget Hamptons Cup
- St. Jude’s Hope in the Hamptons
- UNCF Annual Fundraising Events
- VH1’s Save the Music Hamptons Live
- Wellness Foundation’s Annual Summer Benefit Highlights